Step into a world of magic and passions....

Take a dash of spice, heat it.

Add a flash of magic and watch the sparks fly.

Toss in a killer that's targeting women.

Add a handful of witches from all paths to stir it all together...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Release update

I've just gotten word that the release of Winter Mist is going to be in March and not February as originally planned.  Which works out perfect because there is also a tour for Magic Seasons starting in March!  There will be some swag and prizes to be had during this tour. I'll post the details as soon as I have them.

I have also been adding more to this blog- a schedule for Magic Seasons related stops and info will be listed there as I receive it and later in the week I'll be posting past interviews and stories about the Magic Seasons series.

Until then, here is a review for From Beltane Magic posted on February 1st:

5 stars!

"From Beltane Magic was the perfect mix of fantasy, romance, and suspense. I highly recommend it to anyone that loves reading about witches."


Jacqueline Paige
Step into a world of magic and passions. . .
All Things Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment